1. There are no stairs as it’s a single storey building.
2. All of them.
Sent It Back.
1. From the TV series Maxwell Smart.
2. From the TV Series Friends.
3. From the TV Series Alice.
From the entrance take the downward route at each entrance except for the last where you have to take the upper route.
1. The Stanford Tree, Stanford University.
2. WuShock, Wichita State University.
3. Live Octopuses, Detroit Red Wings NHL.
1. The Jersey Devil.
The missing number is 10.
1. From the TV series ABC’s Wide World of Sports.
2. From the TV series The Bachelor, The Bachelorette.
3. From the TV series Mission Impossible.
By her own admission the girlfriend was the only other person to have access to the residence and the dog did not bark in her presence, for which the neighbor confirmed that there was no barking immediately before the murder. So it had to be someone the dog knew and that had access to the residence.
To become drunk, confused or befuddled.
1. Freddie the Falcon, Atlanta Falcons.
2. Big Red, Arizona Cardinals.
3. Sabretooth, Buffalo Sabres.
At Day Break.
1. From the TV series Different Strokes.
2. From the TV series Archie Bunker.
3. From the TV show Tonight Show.
Cyanide poison has a distinctive smell similar to bitter almonds. Only a handful of almond tree seeds may contain enough amygdalin for a potentially lethal amount of cyanide, but not everyone can discern the smell of benzaldehyde that is responsible for the bitter almond smell. Hence the detective’s reputation based on his olfactory sense.
Can’t Judge A Book By Its Cover.
The missing numbers are top to bottom, left to right: 5, 1, 2, 5, 2, 3.
The missing number letter is J representing June in the series of months from January through to September.
Arrow in the 7th row, 7th column.
The missing letter is N, all being initials of Canadian television networks.
1. By taking away the “F” and “E” you are left with “IV” which is the number four in Roman numerals.
2. On a clock.
3. The letter “t”.
1. Their name.
2. Seven has two syllables while the others only have one.
3. The word is “Incorrectly”.
1. 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta, Whatizit.
3. Phillie Phanatic, Philadelphia Phillies.
He’s next to the 12th Smiley clockwise from the topmost one (looking straight and not rotated to the left or right).
In the opposite direction.
Play My File.
I’m Fitter Than You.
By pressing itself into a corner there was just enough room for it to squeeze itself past the ball.
The missing number is 64 as being a cube of the series 1, 2, 3; 2, 3, 4, 3, 4, 5.
1. Known by several names, Vanishing hitchhiker, Disappearing hitchhiker, Phantom hitchhiker.
2. The Babysitter and the Man Upstairs.
1. A secret.
The correct path is D.
The missing number is 2.
Bury In Dirt.
Since the sun is shining and there is a flame in the burner, the air is being heated and the balloon is rising.
To become sick from excessive eating or drinking.
Jane is 65 years old.
Its On Today.
The train is going to the right as the pantograph is positioned to fold backwards if it hits an obstruction.
The body falling face first would be consistent with someone being pushed not jumping to their peril, but given that all the suspects were within eyesight of each other suggested to the priest that the deceased was therefore already dead when he did his swan dive. The priest became further suspicious that the turnbuckle was used to hold a rope with a slipped buntline hitch that comes undone with a firm pull on the free end. Further investigation confirmed that Rose’s departure was to quickly gather the rope that had been attached to the deceased’s belt, where she had hung him out the window after she had killed him for breaking off their affair.
The missing number letter is 9 representing the emergency number for North America, with the others being European emergency numbers.
1. The Roc.
Too Devious for You!
Emoji in the 20th column 10th row has mischievous eyes.
Something extraordinary, amazing, unnatural.
1. From the TV series The Waltons.
2. From the TV series The The Beverly Hillbillies.
3. From the TV series Mork & Mindy.